Please submit your application, resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of position:
The Account Manager is responsible for generating revenue by creating and closing customer sales opportunities within their assigned territory. The position also serves as customers’ primary point of contact relating to all aspects of the customer relationship including, but not limited to, software implementation and support concerns and needs. Success in this position requires the ability to travel 10% of the time.
Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
Education and Experience:
- Create and manage the sales process for a diverse group of assigned opportunities.
- Effectively manage a sales pipeline and achieve sales targets and forecasts.
- Prepare clear, concise, and professional proposals.
- Respond to RFIs (Request for Information) and RFPs (Request for Proposal).
- Provide regular reports on sales activities, results and forecast.
- Provide market feedback and accurate forecasting to the management team to optimize strategy and positioning of offerings.
- Close/negotiate contract sales.
- Attend tradeshows and industry conventions.
- Assist with after-sale issues with customers including collections, training/implementation, software functionality, etc.
- Liaison between customer and all departments (services, development, support, management, etc.).
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or equivalent experience.
- Business to Business sales experience required.
- Must possess excellent oral, written, product presentation and communication skills.
- Outstanding customer management skills.
- 3+ years of experience with software applications.
- MS Office Skills Required: PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Excel.
- CRM software experience.
- Construction industry experience/knowledge a plus.
- Demonstrated decision-making and negotiation skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong business partner relationship.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Click "Apply now!" to download the application. Submit your completed application, along with your resume and salary history, to email@example.com.