eCMS Connect for Comdata
eCMS Connect for Comdata delivers end-to-end and fully automated vendor payment and expense management by leveraging the functionality of Comdata payment solutions and eCMS ERP applications. Built on a flexible, scalable Web Services platform, eCMS Connect for Comdata provides innovative solutions to automate and standardize AP payment processes while earning revenue through Comdata's rebate programs.
- eCMS Connect for Comdata Virtual Card allows you to pay your vendors via Comdata credit cards while reducing the cost and inefficiencies associated with the printing, mailing, and reconciliation of traditional paper checks and earning significant rebates from Comdata at the same time. Comdata will enroll your vendors to accept card payments and will also provide you with online tools and resources to help manage this program.
- eCMS Connect for ExpenseTrack
- works with the Comdata Purchasing Card and allows you to automate your expense management and tracking process with an online expense report. Users can upload receipts via mobile devices, code the transactions and then route the expense reports for approval and reimbursement.
eCMS Connect for Virtual Card
Comdata’s virtual credit card program allows you to deliver payments electronically using a secure, single-use MasterCard account number. Like a check, these payments can only be processed by a single vendor for a specific amount, but without the cost and hassle of printing and mailing.
- Turn your payables into a revenue generator with monthly rebates on spending
- Submit consolidated invoices for your suppliers electronically
- Send the exact payment amount—nothing more, nothing less
- Leverage existing vendor pay cycle (terms)
- Reduce fraud and manual errors associated with paper payments
eCMS Connect for ExpenseTrack
Comdata’s expense management tool, Expense Track, makes generating, submitting and approving expense reports simple and easy. Designed specifically for use with the Comdata Corporate Card, it makes the process less complex for you by eliminating paper receipts, providing easy expense report generation, enhancing policy compliance and much more.
- Automated Expense Reporting - Capture receipt images and approve reports all from your mobile devices.
- Save Time with Auto-Image Matching and Coding - Automatically match a photo of your receipt to the card transaction to make it easier to create and file your expense reports. Transactions are automatically coded based on the merchant category.
- Fast Reimbursement and Reduced Fraud Risk - Program managers can reimburse employees for out-of-pocket expenses faster, detect fraud and abuse and capture all spending in one place.
- Stronger Policy Enforcement - Use the tool’s controls to ensure that your cardholders only make purchases that are authorized and in compliance with your corporate policies. Set limits and approval requirements for each cardholder.