Why eCMS Construction Cloud ERP Software?
Why eCMS? Whether it’s your first ERP or you are long overdue for a system upgrade, the next move you make will have significant short- and long-term effects on the efficiency, productivity and even profitability of your business. Careful consideration should be given to your data access and utilization, mission-critical business processes, personnel requirements, and projects, budgets and goals, both now and for the future. Without clear alignment between your financial and business strategies, and your underlying operations and IT support, a return on investment in your ERP will never be realized. Thankfully, we specialize in delivering tangible value through cutting-edge systems and applications, secure and seamless data access, and streamlined business processes through eCMS Construction Cloud ERP.
- Complete Digital Transformation – eCMS provides your organization with a single version of the truth by allowing users to access, manage and share the same business-critical data, and transform it into meaningful information for more effective, proactive decisions. Our enterprise-class ERP software will help you manage company-wide or project-wide digital workflows with ease, tying the field and office together with integrated data and fluid processes.
- State-of-the-Art Cloud Platform – eCMS is deployed through industry-leading Tier III data centers operating state-of-the-art technology at the highest standards with top-notch security and SOC compliance. While you focus on your core business, our Cloud offering delivers 99.99% uptime, automatic disaster recovery, endless scalability, unlimited accessibility and heightened response to ever-changing cyber threats – all without in-house IT expenditures and headaches.
- Cutting-Edge Web-Based Technology – eCMS seamlessly blends browser- and web-based software with innovative Web3 technology to serve up data in meaningful formats from the centralized ERP to users anywhere and anytime. Our ERP delivers powerful business intelligence & analytics within digital workflows, including API-based integrations with third-party software, without the need for a client server/deployment.
- Unparalleled Construction Functionality – Since 1981, Computer Guidance has focused solely on serving commercial contractors with the most proven ERP in the industry to address every type of construction workflow. Whether you are a massive general contractor, niche specialty firm, or work in heavy highway, civil, mining or engineering, eCMS offers advanced accounting and management capabilities to easily address complex payroll, job costing, field operations, financial reporting and more.
- Innovative eCMS Field Applications – Jobsite employees will utilize a sleek user interface and easy-to-use field apps to connect and communicate through the eCMS database with home office personnel around the world. Every team member can collect, share, input, manage, collaborate, store and more – all on the go – delivering both empowerment and ground-breaking productivity.
1) Complete Digital Transformation
eCMS functions as an all-encompassing database that allows users to house massive amounts of information and then serve it up in meaningful ways that can enable more efficient decisions and, therefore, create a more productive construction business. Our rock-solid ERP software offers embedded business intelligence and analytics tools that support data capture, modification, management, sharing and storage in a variety of formats, anywhere and anytime.
Through Interactive Data Inquiry (IDIs), a user’s login establishes their link to a custom dashboard that meets specific job needs and goals with intuitive data displays which can be altered, tracked or acted upon immediately. Whether in the field or office, IDI dashboards can be configured per user or user group (e.g., payroll admins) so everyone sees the data they need, how they need it, within the same database, resulting in a single version of the truth. These data views, dashboards, launchpads and reports are designed to support complex and standard financial reporting and calculations, historical analysis, current performance comparisons, future outcome forecasting and more.
eCMS will support your firm’s digital transformation and enable the creation or modification of important processes, enterprise-wide culture and user experiences to meet changing business and market requirements. The bottom line is you’ll have an ERP that will help you accomplish more through greater focus and speed without sacrificing quality, safety or customer satisfaction.
Your system can also be configured with integrated content management that allows documents to flow through the enterprise with full version control and user-based security, regardless of app in use or worldwide location. Slow, error-prone paper-based processes can be eliminated as eCMS supports images, BIM files, CAD drawings, Microsoft files, PDF docs, emails and texts. This digital workflow can be extended to include invoice processing – from assigning, moving and completing tasks to checks and balances, performance level measurements and more – with collaboration, alerts and approvals to drive efficiency.
Every traditional business process and department can be re-examined in search of greater productivity with eCMS mobile forms ability to automate information collection and data input. Our ERP allows you to knock down walls between teams in order to operate smarter, faster, smoother and better… do things for a reason and with a purpose with eCMS.
2) State-of-the-Art Cloud Platform
Shed your infrastructure responsibilities and expenses by moving to the Cloud. Computer Guidance Corporation can set up a Private Cloud instance for you to manage or establish a Managed Hosting Cloud environment for eCMS on your behalf. Either way, you’ll have an ERP of infinite size and scope to meet your business needs today and in the future.
If you leave the Hosting to us, you eliminate the maintenance and management requirements on your end, freeing up time and resources for mission-critical business needs. You’ll have access to your robust, enterprise-wide platform and cloud-based applications and services from anywhere – all you need is a device with an Internet connection.
eCMS is highly secure as it is deployed within Tier III, state-of-the-art data centers with the industry’s best uptime rates, as well as 24/7 monitoring and evergreen security efforts that continue to be enhanced in response to threats to your data. We understand how important it is to have uninterrupted access to critical information and are prepared to support your day-to-day needs as well as a plan for when disaster strikes.
Cloud Hosted eCMS is not just reliable, it is completely scalable to meet your needs. It’s deployment is fast and requires no upfront costs. Your firm will be on a predictable subscription-based payment schedule, and all patching, upgrading and application testing is our responsibility. It’s not just a “piece of cake,” it’s peace of mind with eCMS and CGC in the Cloud.
3) Cutting-Edge Web-Based Technology
eCMS operates on web-based technologies so your users have secure access from anywhere with just a browser and internet connectivity. There’s no client software to install or specific terminals that are required, it’s your ERP in your piece of the Cloud and we believe you should be able to quickly and easily leverage its data for decision making on the go.
Users can input, modify, manage, share or send mission-critical data from their iPhone, Apple laptop, Windows tablet, Thinkpad, desktop computer or other smart device. Each unique login gives the user secure access to information specific to their job, and serves it through an intuitive interface with easy-to-use navigation.
eCMS features API-based integration with third-party software, allowing for true real-time bi-directional communication with other solutions like Comdata, Nvoicepay, Procore, HRM and more.
We have also incorporated Google Polymer technology in a growing number of apps to meet your business needs. The bottom line is that the lifeblood of your business is now a scalable, ever-modern ERP that offers easy deployment, simplified adoption, seamless access and flexibility and scalability over the long term.
4) Unparalleled Construction Functionality
Computer Guidance Corporation has spent decades in pursuit of a single goal — to provide world-class service, systems and support to contractors in all construction industry segments. Whether you are a smaller firm focused on a single market or a multi-state company delivering projects across a variety of specialties, we are here to make sure you have the data you need to be both productive and profitable.
eCMS was designed solely for the construction business and continues to be enhanced to meet changing industry needs. Our ERP connects the office with the field and the project owners and all key stakeholders. We can be your competitive advantage during the bidding, construction or follow up process, ensure you complete projects on time and within budget, more efficiently than ever before.
CGC offers the best and most complete construction payroll and job costing ERP in the market, supporting multi-location, multi-state and multi-department payroll and job costing/accounting. eCMS completes union and non-union payroll and complex federal payroll and reporting with ease using processes and language/terminology specific to the construction industry. And, we support all unique and complex tax regulations, ACA reporting, 401K processing and more.
eCMS has modules to support every construction workflow, including project management, equipment management, field personnel management, service operations and more. Our business management applications portfolio is second to none in the industry.
5) Innovative eCMS Field Applications
With anytime, anywhere access and an intuitive user interface, eCMS Field streamlines data collection, workflow management and analytical reporting for your entire team. Advanced connectivity drives dramatically increased productivity on each and every job site, and that means more satisfied customers as a result of better and faster service.
eCMS Field is an all-purpose module that gives onsite workers access to essential data and allows them to update the ERP with their actions and information in real-time, rather than at the end of the shift, for optimal accuracy and timeliness. In case connectivity at the jobsite is inconsistent, this app works online and offline keeps the field fully functional and in constant communication with the rest of the firm.
eCMS Field allows users to enter critical information from the job site as progress is made, ensuring project executives have insight into project status and direction. Information entered from your job sites is always accessible from your corporate office, eliminating the need for duplicative data entry.
Transform your field operations with eCMS ERP software for timesaving jobsite functionality that you’ve gone without for far too long. Put eCMS Field in your team’s hands to get on-the-fly information input/output that drives processes and ongoing progress.