Why Computer Guidance Corporation?
Why CGC? You need a partner not just a vendor when launching a critical software project, and nothing is more important to your construction business than the ERP that will act as the lifeblood of your organization. Computer Guidance Corporation is a strategic partner focused solely on the construction business, bringing decades of experience and critical thinking skills along with technical know-how and cutting-edge software to meet your needs and goals.
- Construction-Specific Focus – Computer Guidance Corporation has been providing industry-leading construction-specific software for commercial contractors in North America since 1981. Our clients understand that we have the database, applications and expertise to support their digital transformation as they look for advantages in an increasingly competitive environment and challenging world economy.
- Market Leader – CGC continues to blaze a trail for front-runners of the construction industry to follow as they grow their business with more efficient digital workflows and highly productive database solutions. Our customers span three key segments – general contractor, specialty, heavy/highway – and range from $25M to $500B in annual revenue. As a market leader ourselves, we understand the need for innovation, and continue to develop or partner to ensure our solutions meet your needs today and tomorrow.
- Technology Leader – With the foundation of a rock-solid, reliable ERP platform, Computer Guidance Corporation continues to push the limits of your productivity with advances in systems and application technology. We leverage expansive Cloud capabilities, modern web-based solutions and unparalleled BI&A functionality. From the field to the back office to employees and equipment in remote locations around the world, CGC connects people with data to drive decisions and better business.
- Financially Stable and Future Proofed – Along with more than 35 construction-focused software companies, Computer Guidance Corporation joined the JDM Technology Group to ensure we have the breadth and depth to serve our customers with innovative solutions for decades to come. Our family of companies proudly serves more than 500,000 users on 7 continents and looks forward to working to support your goals as well.
- Customer Centric – All CGC employees are greatly prepared and well positioned to put the customer first. Your needs are the focus of our product development and delivery, with customized implementation, training and account management services to meet your unique business goals. We truly collaborate with our customers through our joint involvement in ongoing development initiatives, advisory board, user conferences, and more.
1) Construction-Specific Focus
Computer Guidance is a strategic partner focused solely on the construction business, bringing decades of experience and critical-thinking skills along with technical know-how and cutting-edge software to meet your needs and goals.
Over the years, we’ve delivered best-in-class solutions:
Today, CGC offers cutting-edge technology to ensure our clients’ success:
2) Market Leader
For decades, Computer Guidance Corporation has developed and delivered world-class, construction-specific ERP solutions to contractors across North America. More recently, as a proud member of JDM Technology Group, we have been able to expand our partnership to encompass incremental capabilities in the technology we bring to market.
In order to meet your growing and changing needs, Computer Guidance Corporation has partnered with other thought- and product-leading companies to introduce the greatest ERP capabilities in the construction space.
Whether homegrown or via critical partnerships, we believe we’ve made a difference for our customers and their customers. Computer Guidance is proud to have been recognized for our efforts and the impact we’ve had on contractors and their ability to deliver projects on time and on budget with safety and excellence at their very core.
3) Technology Leader
Computer Guidance Corporation is focused on easing the process of data capture, management, sharing, storage and analysis through digital workflows. We understand that information is useless if it is not accessible, accurate and available in real-time. That’s why we offer a full spectrum of ERP solutions to drive your business to new levels of productivity and profitability.
From Cloud-deployed ERP systems to Field Applications and the Business Intelligence and Analytics that brings it all together, Computer Guidance Corporation can help you transform data into meaningful information that drives efficient and effective decisions that powers your business.
Our mission is to help you do more with less – anytime, anywhere. We support enterprise-wide communication and jobsite-to-office collaboration with scalable, flexible solutions and secure, reliable data.
4) Financially Stable and Future-Proofed
Computer Guidance Corporation is not beholden to the wishes, whims or secret agenda of an aggressive venture capital company – we are a privately held organization focused squarely on the needs of our customers. Our size makes us stable, focused and reliable – we understand world-class service is as important to construction companies as our cutting-edge digital solutions. We do not end the life of any solution that we acquire and bring into the JDM Technology portfolio.
What’s more, our role in JDM Technology Group gives us even greater access to resources and opportunities to deliver the products you need as new goals or obstacles arise on your path toward growth and success.
5) Customer Centric
Your success is critical to our business — that’s the philosophy that’s made Computer Guidance Corporation clients more than just customers for the past half century. We partner with you through our client success team, through the modification of our software to meet your unique business needs, and through the planning process that makes your initial implementation as smooth as the system management we will conduct over the life of your ERP.
Computer Guidance Corporation employee job functions (business development, marketing, account management, client success, accounting & finance, technical services, business analysts, product development, quality assurance, software delivery, professional services, training, consulting, and application/system support) are aligned to mirror the needs of your business so we can see and support your goals from your point of view. From our initial engagement and implementation plan to systematic upgrades and ongoing maintenance, we work at your pace to ensure seamless transitions and ongoing value is constant.