eCMS Connect for Corpay
Corpay is a global leader in business payments providing companies with a smarter way to track, manage and pay their expenses.
Corpay, formerly known as Comdata and Nvoicepay, has partnered with Computer Guidance to bring streamlined payments to commercial construction clients with API-based integrated solutions—eCMS Connect for Comdata and eCMS Connect for Nvoicepay.
eCMS Connect for Corpay solutions deliver end-to-end and fully automated vendor payment and expense management by leveraging the functionality of Corpay payment solutions and eCMS ERP applications. Built on a flexible, scalable Web Services platform, eCMS Connect for Corpay solutions provide innovative solutions to automate and standardize AP payment processes while earning revenue through Corpay's rebate programs.
These fully integrated solutions reduce operational costs of your AP teams by eliminating checks, leveraging cards for payments, and moving all payments to electronic transactions. In addition, automated and secure payment workflows allow clients to manage transactions, review and approve payments from anywhere and anytime.
eCMS Connect for Virtual Card (Comdata)
eCMS Connect for Virtual Card allows you to pay your vendors via Corpay credit cards while reducing the cost and inefficiencies associated with the printing, mailing, and reconciliation of traditional paper checks and earning significant rebates from Corpay at the same time. Corpay will enroll your vendors to accept card payments and will also provide you with online tools and resources to help manage this program. The virtual credit card program allows you to deliver payments electronically using a secure, single-use MasterCard account number. Like a check, these payments can only be processed by a single vendor for a specific amount, but without the cost and hassle of printing and mailing.
- Turn your payables into a revenue generator with monthly rebates on spending
- Submit consolidated invoices for your suppliers electronically
- Send the exact payment amount—nothing more, nothing less
- Leverage existing vendor pay cycle (terms)
- Reduce fraud and manual errors associated with paper payments
eCMS Connect for ExpenseTrack (Comdata)
eCMS Connect for ExpenseTrack works with the Corpay Purchasing Card and allows you to automate your expense management and tracking process with an online expense report. Users can upload receipts via mobile devices, code the transactions and then route the expense reports for approval and reimbursement. Expense Track makes generating, submitting and approving expense reports simple and easy. Designed specifically for use with the Corpay Corporate Card, it makes the process less complex for you by eliminating paper receipts, providing easy expense report generation, enhancing policy compliance and much more.
- Automated Expense Reporting - Capture receipt images and approve reports all from your mobile devices.
- Save Time with Auto-Image Matching and Coding - Automatically match a photo of your receipt to the card transaction to make it easier to create and file your expense reports. Transactions are automatically coded based on the merchant category.
- Fast Reimbursement and Reduced Fraud Risk - Program managers can reimburse employees for out-of-pocket expenses faster, detect fraud and abuse and capture all spending in one place.
- Stronger Policy Enforcement - Use the tool’s controls to ensure that your cardholders only make purchases that are authorized and in compliance with your corporate policies. Set limits and approval requirements for each cardholder.
eCMS Connect for Payment Automation (Nvoicepay)
eCMS Connect for Payment Automation simplifies your payment process with a single electronic payment process for all your business payments. Vendors are paid according to their remit-to instructions and in their preferred method, while you enjoy real-time visibility as payments clear. Clients offload liability for securely managing sensitive data and answering payment questions.
- Digitized payments Clients can make payments by check, ACH or virtual card all from a single payment file. Over 80% of Corpay Payment Automation payments are paid electronically.
- Ongoing vendor services and continuous enrollment Vendors enjoy the payment method and remittance format options they want. Corpay updates payment data with every payment sent across our shared network of 800,000 suppliers, and continuously enroll new suppliers as you pay them.
- Payment fraud protection Clients can offload liability for securely managing sensitive data and answering payment questions.
- Rebates You have the opportunity to turn accounts payable department into a profit center with card rebates.