Professionally Managed Cloud Solutions: Hosted eCMS
Hosted eCMS is delivered in a cloud computing environment. You access and operate the feature-rich, fully integrated construction management software over the Internet through a highly secure Web portal.
Further, your Hosted eCMS ERP is supported by Computer Guidance's Disaster Recovery solutions and associated managed hosting services. Hence, Hosted eCMS and associated Disaster Recovery provides you with a wide array of flexibility. You can shift your focus toward what is most important to you—your construction business. With Cloud Hosted eCMS, you can sustain profitability, mitigate risks and increase efficiency. From solution hosting to backup, system failover, and redundancy, our managed services become an essential part of your business continuity strategy. Therefore, we ensure that your business-critical applications and data are always available anytime and anywhere.
- Managed hosting services with guaranteed uptime and performance standards
- Backups, OS and software updates
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity solutions
- Cloud solutions, managed hosting services and SaaS data centers are SAS70/SSAE16/SOC Type II Audit compliant
- Industry Certifications and Compliances
- Tier III Data Centers and Services
- Subscription-based business model with payments spread over time
- Centralized and virtually invisible product upgrades and new solutions implementations
- Comprehensive and Advanced Security Configurations and Administration
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Solutions
Computer Guidance’s Disaster Recovery solutions ensure that your company’s most valuable asset, its data, is safe and secure in the event of an emergency. Utilizing a state-of-the-art, Tier III SAS 70 Type II compliant data center as the backbone of the Disaster Recovery offering, the application protects you against prolonged downtime and data loss. So, in the event that something happens to your IT infrastructure or facility, your data and eCMS applications are protected. Thus, Disaster Recovery solution allows your company to failover to a remote server and continue working during the time that your primary eCMS server is out of commission. In addition, the Disaster Recovery application enables your secondary eCMS construction ERP software server to take over the tasks of your primary server until is it fully recovered and operational.
Hosted eCMS customers receive the Disaster Recovery solution at no additional cost while Computer Guidance’s on-premise eCMS customers can subscribe to this invaluable solution in a cost-effective way.