Accommodating for Business Needs
For labor-intensive organizations, Construction Payroll can be one of the most challenging activities to accomplish accurately, timely and consistently. It is proven by running hundreds of North America’s largest and most complex union and non-union construction payrolls that eCMS reduces administrative costs. eCMS Construction Payroll captures, manages, processes and reports labor costs and associated payroll processes. eCMS has been recognized year after year for its ability to process some of the largest and most complex payrolls. Further, eCMS is known to process complex construction payroll transactions with the highest accuracy, security and consistency within the construction industry.
Construction Human Resources
Integrated with our Employee Self Service application, eCMS empowers employees to maintain payroll information and view their pay slips. All human resources and payroll functions are unified for cohesive reporting, cost management and on-going administration.
The construction human resources pool is quite diverse. Your labor force can be comprised of union and non-union workers, and is often made up of employees as well as contracted labor.
Our eCMS Payroll application performs real-time payroll processing and labor costing functions as it fully integrates with all other applications of eCMS. Certainly, detail and summary labor cost analysis, unit cost reports, and unit productivity reports help you maintain control of direct labor costs. Consequently, reports on taxes, insurance, equal employment opportunity, employee history, and unions will help your company satisfy reporting requirements for government and other institutions. In addition, the Payroll application’s navigation makes the task of maintaining payroll accounts easy and hassle free. Information can be entered quickly and paychecks and time cards can be quickly produced to meet your rigid schedules. Whereby multiple check runs can be combined to save you processing time and produce you combined reports for payroll periods.
- U.S. and Canadian Payroll
- Immediately available to Job Cost
- Benefit/Deduction Management
- Unlimited Unions
- Reciprocity for taxes and unions
- Inter-company processing
- Interface to Accounts Payable
- Direct Deposits
- Retro-active rate changes
Construction Certified Payroll Solutions:
- eMars Compliant Client is a complete payroll certification service that displays and verifies information for certified payroll. It facilitates the import of wage determination, training of users and subcontractors, and provides you support for auditors and all other involved outside parties. Once the information is submitted in the Compliant Client, it is available to all who needed. Mutual customers now have a seamless way to process certified payroll with a direct import of eCMS ERP payroll data into Compliant Client.
- LCPTracker delivers cloud-based construction compliance management and workforce reporting software solutions for public works projects. So the integrated product, eCMS Connect for LCPTracker, is available for collecting, verifying and managing compliance data, workforce reporting and certified payroll data. Hence the core LCPTracker integrated solution performs a detailed and thorough scanning of all payroll transactions to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal Davis-Bacon prevailing wage and labor laws. Any discrepancies will be made available to clients for corrections before being submitted.
eCMS Human Resources application maintains an extensive database of information for your current and past employees, contract workers, and applicants. With that, your HR application handles core business processes in support of your daily human resources needs. Thus our construction HR software manages your personnel data, skills inventory, safety, benefits and workforce management. Further, complete integration with the Payroll application allows the Human Resources application to effectively manage compensation and benefits.
- Personnel Profile and Dependents
- Skills Inventory and History
- Education and Training
- Behavioral Profile
- Company Property
- Attendance, Termination and Layoff
- Hiring and Rehiring
- Dynamic Applicant Tracking
- Benefits Manager (COBRA)
- Safety Administration
- Government Reports
- Multi-level Security
Employee Self Service
The HRSS or ESS application makes it easy and secure for your employees to view and manage their personal information. Henceforth, ESS provides viewpoint to benefits, insurance, leave, home address, pay stubs, W-2s, direct deposit and other related information. While compatible with all major web browsers and tablets, ESS is infinitely more convenient for both your HR department and employees to obtain and update basic HR-related information. Furthermore, the Employee Self Service application fully integrates with the Payroll application for immediate access to paystubs, W-2s and direct deposit advices. So it fully integrates with HR application to ensure up-to-date employee information and access to vacation accrual, sick time and time allocation.
- Employee Profile Updates
- Compensation Management
- Benefits Management
- Company Announcements