Opening for Application Support
Please submit your application, resume and salary history to email@example.com.
Job Code: AS_02212019
Department: Customer Services
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Purpose of position:
The Application Support team member serves as the primary support liaison between the company and customer and is responsible for resolving customer-related software questions associated with Computer Guidance’s construction accounting and project management software.
Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Analyze situations to distinguish between application and hardware issues and route accordingly.
- Troubleshoot complex software problems utilizing research and testing to provide solutions.
- Monitor, track, and document customer support calls using help desk software.
- Ensure issues are resolved, submitted to development and customer contacted on a regular schedule to relay status.
- Communicate with management to ensure customer resolution, satisfaction, and team objectives are achieved.
- Take the initiative to increase application(s) knowledge by actively pursuing training, developmental work assignments, and completing authorized education programs.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of analytical support with ERP software; preferably eCMS.
- Construction industry experience is desirable but not required.
- Payroll experience is preferred
- Intermediate level of experience with core MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong analytical skills dealing with complex software applications
- Extensive accounting knowledge and experience
- Outstanding communication and customer management skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong business partner relationship
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment