Opening for Customer Success Manager
Please submit your application, resume and salary history to email@example.com.
Job Code: CSM_09122019
Department: Customer Services
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Purpose of position:
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) serves as the primary point of contact for our clients and is responsible for building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships. The CSM will keep clients informed of CGC’s latest product and service offerings, ensures all client needs and requests are being properly routed and satisfactorily resolved. The CSM will work closely with our service and sales personnel to maximize software utilization and to grow annual software support revenues.
Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Serve as liaison between the customer and all CGC departments and work with departments to eliminate barriers that clients may face in utilizing our products and services.
- Primary responsibility for ensuring assigned customer accounts renew their annual support. Proactively take actions that grow customer satisfaction and annual support revenues.
- Assist with after-sale items as required including collections, training/implementation scheduling, software functionality, etc. and work with all departments to ensure clients’ needs are addressed and communication is professional and complete.
- Work to gain an understanding of all products and services the company offers from applications, integrations, and third party applications to cloud hosting, disaster recovery, customization, training, consulting and functional reviews in order to effectively promote and respond to clients’ needs.
- Ensure all sales opportunities are routed to the sales team and that all sales opportunities are tracked within CRM (Salesforce) and kept up to date.
- Operate in a manner that promotes strong department collaboration and sound decision making.
- Work in conjunction with Marketing to gain participation from clients for press releases, case studies and reference calls.
- Ensure Salesforce is kept current with all account activity, calls, status, opportunities, proposals, contact info, etc.
- Participate as needed in communicating dates for client installations, upgrades, conversions, etc.
- Make monthly calls to clients to touch base, go over ticket status, any needs etc.
- Track down the status of tickets and provide status updates to clients as requested.
- Working with other departments to make sure disgruntled or “at risk” clients are taken care of. Ensure any urgent issues resolved and the customer is provided frequent progress updates.
- Route all service related requests for onsite training, Web Ex training, Functional Reviews, etc. to service team.
- Check status of new application implementations, PC2, CM, CRM, COMDATA, etc.
- Make site visits as needed and attend user group meetings, trade shows and conventions. This position may require up to 15% travel at times.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or equivalent experience.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding customer management skills and strong attention to detail
- MS Office Skills Required: PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Excel.
- CRM software experience is a plus.
- Construction industry experience/knowledge a plus.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong business partner relationships.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.