Opening for RPG Programmer
Please submit your application, resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code: RPG_06182018
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Performs product design, bug verification, release testing and beta support on application's software projects which may require research and analysis. May assist in performing client telephone work. Operates under minimal supervision.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Per education and/or experience performs moderately complex product design, systems analysis and programming activities on applications software which may require in-depth research.
- Perform design implementation and maintenance of single product modules/sub-systems or on lower level issue of multiple products.
- Prepares technical documentation of product sub-systems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits. Performs moderately complex bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products.
- Researches problems discovered by QA, or product support and develops solutions to the problems. Assists in performing client work via telephone on moderately complex applications. Researches and understands the marketing requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria and competitive issues.
Must have at least a Master’s degree in Computer Applications or in a related field. Employer will accept a Bachelor's degree in Computer Applications or in a related field and 5 years of relevant experience.
Must have completed university level coursework in Operating Systems, Network Security, Object Oriented Programming, and Artificial Intelligence.
Job Location: Scottsdale, AZ CONTACT: Computer Guidance Corp. HR