Expand Profitability with eCMS Cloud Construction Payroll Software
Monitor job costs and maintain compliance with intuitive data reporting for complex payrolls.
Simplify your construction payroll regardless of complexity, frequency or employee headcount
Contractor payrolls are challenging due to intense reporting requirements, complex calculations and significant processing demands. Whether you’re working in multiple localities on multiple jobs with multiple pay rates, or you’re preparing reports, paying taxes and working with unions, eCMS Payroll is your ultimate solution for construction payroll software. End your frustration with disconnected workflows and disjointed systems, get eCMS Payroll and get all of your construction payroll needs met at once.
eCMS Payroll performs real-time payroll processing and labor costing functions as it fully integrates with all other applications of eCMS. Contractors can stay on top of key job costs by managing labor (and equipment time) from anywhere through web-based eCMS applications from the jobsite, and sending data seamlessly to the back office for efficient payroll management and vice versa.
eCMS mobile construction apps provide you with the ability to submit time entry, installed units, time and attendance information, and more. It also delivers comprehensive field crew management and expansive data entry functionality.
Why eCMS construction payroll software for your organization?
- Integrated, real-time payroll data and processing as part of a full suite of construction-specific applications.
- Supports multiple job, department, union, trade and pay rate requirements, including tax and union reciprocity.
- Full Federal, State and Local tax calculation and reporting compliance.
- Certified payroll processing includes integration with required third-party reporting.
- Accurate and up-to-date EEO Minority and ACA Compliance and Reporting.
- Greater efficiencies through automated W2, direct deposit, paycheck processing and delivery.
- Increased productivity leveraging web-based applications such as field time entry.
- Employee Self Service (ESS) simplifies secure management of personal H/R and payroll information (employee benefits, W2s, paystubs, etc.).